Thursday, September 8, 2011

WHOOOOO'S TOO CUTE?!

So my sisters, my mom, and I had a girls weekend in Midway for Swiss days and it was a blast.  We stayed at the MMMMM Motel and were so impressed with their courtyard garden, and continental breakfast.  (Don't try looking this up because it is a joke).  If you don't know what Swiss days is, you need to find out and go.  It is everything handmade, and super fun.  My sister had a booth selling jeans, and we decided to make it a trip to keep her company.  You can see her stuff here. 

I made some purchases, but the one thing I knew I was not going to leave without was this.....



 I know, RIGHT?!!! She is so cute in it!!! Thanks to Grandma for making it possible.  And yes there are a lot of pictures, but I couldn't help it.






 Oh and Little Miss A is sitting up now!!!!





Attention Tyra Banks:  I have found a new top model because I am pretty sure this is the youngest girl to ever smile with her eyes....
I could not stop laughing at this cute face!!! I am sure you will see more of this hat at the barn, and in my photography.  I love it!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! These are incredible...especially the "smiling with the eyes" picture. Absolutely amazing. I will probably stare at these all night tonight. She is the best thing ever. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "well when I was 14 and living in paris..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unbelievable! She is SO cute and totally does smile with her eyes. You've made some beautiful children :)

    ReplyDelete