Thursday, March 22, 2012

Little Miss A's Pink Lemonade Party!

Little Miss A turned one, and we already showed her photo shoot, but here is her PINK LEMONADE PARTY!!!
She dressed in pink for the occasion, and was so cute!


 The DECOR:
 Burlap Banner!  I LOVED How it turned out.
We hung the pictures from her one year old photo shoot from paper streamers.
My sister Rachel made these candy jars for me for Christmas.  I LOVE them!!


This sign can be found Here.
 Nana Brought these pink cookies, and Pink jello!  Thanks Nana!

 I made these Strawberry Lemonade cupcakes!  They were AMAZING!  Recipe found Here.


 The cute cupcake wrappers are sold by our cousin, and can be found Here.
                                               
 
 
 Our little Birthday Girl!!  She got a little doll house for her Birthday, and LOVES it!

 Time for Cake:



 So tired!!!!  She loved the cake, but honestly was so tired, she couldn't even eat it!

 But, she did have time to play some quick games with Nana before her Birthday Nap!!!

Love this little one so much!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness can she be even more adorable?! Love her party!

    ReplyDelete