Saturday, August 13, 2011

Boothe Family Vacation and Family photos in the Lavendar Fields

The week after the 4th of July, we took a vacation away from the barn up to Sun Valley Idaho with the Boothe clan.  It was SOOOO relaxing, and SOOOO beautiful.  We hiked, rode bikes, swam, played games, took naps, and ate YUMMY food.  What more can you want from a family vacation?  We are very lucky.
 Little Miss A hiking with Daddy

 Uncle Javi!
 Watching the river with PaPa.

 Got my ticket for the Gondola ride.

 Nana and Papa
 Do you see what I see?

 Annie and Javi
 The whole Boothe clan!





 Thanks Erin for the taking the pic.


 Dunce? I hope not.

Erin and Mark.
 King of the World... or maybe just the brick barn.

We love going on vacation, but hate to stay away from the barn too long.  There's no place like home, and we love ours.

I have wanted to do some new family pictures in the Lavender Farms.  They only leave them in bloom for two weeks and then they harvest them for oil.  Thanks to my sister who came and snapped the ones with me in them on my camera.







 I wanted to use my time there wisely so I did two Maternity shoots there too.  These were some of my favorites...










 For more information or to see more of my work, visit here.

Until next time

1 comment: